In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679, the following information is provided:
Data subjects' rights
- The processing of personal data is aimed exclusively at the use of the services offered and is strictly connected to the execution of coordination actions to promote the dissemination of scientific culture in bio-informatics, computational biology and systems biology;
- According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy;
- The processing of data will be carried out through IT and telematic tools, with methods of organization and processing of data, related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee confidentiality and integrity; special security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
- In order to use the services of the Institute Intranet, the provision of data is mandatory. Failure to provide the data will make it impossible for the user to use the services;
- The data will not be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be disseminated;
- Links to external sites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility with regard to the completeness and correctness of the information provided on the sites themselves. The Owner and webmaster of the site does not have any control over the contents or their use and the quality and completeness of the information of external sites whose responsibilities fall directly on their owners and / or managers.
Data subjects have the right to obtain from the Garante, where appropriate, access to their personal data as well as rectification or erasure of such data or the restriction of the processing concerning them, and to object to the processing (pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation), or else to bring a judicial proceeding against the Garante pursuant to Article 79 of the Regulation.
If a data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her as performed via this website infringes the Regulation, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, or else to bring a judicial proceeding against the Garante pursuant to Article 79 of the Regulation.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website.
Cookies are either "session" or "persistent" cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
Cookies used in this website
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
This website only uses session cookies strictly necessary to allow specific required functions guaranteeing normal navigation and use of the website and are deleted automatically at the end of each browsing.
Data Controller: Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Piazzale Aldo Moro 7, 00185 Roma, Italy
Data processor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer of CNR: email@example.com
About this site
This site is connected to the Italian scientific Research and Academic network, commonly called "GARR Network". All users are strongly required to follow the GARR Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), when they access this site. The personal home pages are under the direct control and responsibility of the single persons.
All the activity is under the direct supervision of the Director of the Institute